WEST LA NEW CONDOS

All our West LA new condos listings are verified by a broker, so you’ll know exactly what you’re walking into and can trust the information the Maser team gives you.The Maser team are experts on the west side of Los Angeles CA with over 20 years of experience helping buyers and sellers maximize their investments. Our team uses all sorts of tools, like calculations of area and price to determine the best bang for your buck in your new home.

Based on the California regional multiple listing service and regional multiple listing service, our agents will gain the best value for your home or condo. We work with broker or mls services to find the perfect home or investment. Let us be your listing agent listing broker, we’ll take care of you and all your needs. The team at Maser truly are experts in West LA new condos sales and purchases.

Here are just a few examples of the recent successes the Maser team has had in the West LA new condos market….

1537 S. Westgate Avenue, West L.A.

Kitchen and Dining Area remodel

This property was purchased for $680,000. Overall, the unit was dated in its original decor. We re-used all the old cabinetry, removed the upper cabinets and opened up the kitchen, moved out the galley sink portion and pushed it out a few feet to expand and open up the kitchen. We added new countertops, a sink and appliances. We also updated the floors and added in-ceiling lighting. The property sold for $1,000,000 ($100,000 over asking price). The project cost only $8,000.

Chris S

“I knew that when the time came to sell, I would call Brian Maser. I have seen his results for decades in my neighborhood and I am so glad I did call him. I saw Brian’s method of not just staging property to make it look better but actually doing some renovation to make it BE better. I spent some money but made it back and then some. His whole team is tops! From the first interaction they took the proverbial ball and ran with it and when any issue came up, which it invariably will with such a big transaction with many moving parts, they dealt with it with professionalism and experience that made my life so much easier. I repeatedly told him how glad I was to have his team as my first line of defense handling everything so that I never had a sense of being overwhelmed. Not only this but his data driven understanding of the local market and what will get the greatest net results in the end made this easy. I never thought it could be so fast or get such great results. We literally (I know people hate this word but truly!) made the listing live and closed escrow 3 weeks later. I almost couldn’t believe it could be true but it is. This was better than any result I could have hoped for and we got the price I wanted

Bryan B, Los Angeles

“As first-time home buyers in a very competitive market, we often felt in over our heads. We met Jesse at an open house, and after being connected with him, the process became much more enjoyable. Jesse and his team were extremely helpful and responsive in answering our questions and walking us through the home buying process. Perhaps more importantly, Jesse is tied into the local market. Without his knowledge of the area and connections with the sellers’ agents, we would not have been able to navigate the buying process.”

“Click on You Tube logo for closed captions”

NEARBY NEIGHBORHOODS

Santa Monica

Santa Monica is a beachside city of 8.3 square miles on the westside of Los Angeles County. Offering an environment of unparalleled natural beauty, the city is home to a mix of residential communities… 

BRENTWOOD

Brentwood

For L.A. residents, Brentwood is synonymous with class, prestige and upscale living. Characterized by tree-lined streets, stately manors, chic boutiques, fine dining and various cultural centers, Brentwood is… 

VENICE BEACH

Venice Beach

Founded in 1905 as a seaside resort, the artsy and eclectic beach town of Venice has earned the label of “a cultural hub known for its eccentricities.” Famous for its beautiful beaches and the carnival-like atmosphere of its Ocean Front Walk… 

West LA Condos & Townhomes for Sale

$ 0 to $ 5,000,000

1310 Armacost Avenue #303, West Los Angeles,...

$ 990,000
ENJOY THE GRAND FRONT CORNER UNIT OF THE ARMACOST VILLAS. THIS UNIT FEATURES AN EXTRA LARG [more]
ENJOY THE GRAND FRONT CORNER UNIT OF THE ARMACOST VILLAS. THIS UNIT FEATURES AN EXTRA LARGE WRAP-AROUND BALCONY THA [more]
3 3 1,900.00 ft2full info
user image
For Sale

1310 Armacost Avenue #304, West Los Angeles,...

$ 875,000
PROPERTY HAD MULTIPLE OFFERS WELL ABOVE ASKING PRICE. SELLER COULD NOT SELL, AS SITUATION [more]
PROPERTY HAD MULTIPLE OFFERS WELL ABOVE ASKING PRICE. SELLER COULD NOT SELL, AS SITUATION CHANGED AND THEY NEEDED T [more]
2 2 1,920.00 ft2full info

1310 Armacost Avenue #303, West Los Angeles,...

$ 990,000
ENJOY THE GRAND FRONT CORNER UNIT OF THE ARMACOST VILLAS. THIS UNIT FEATURES AN EXTRA LARG [more]
ENJOY THE GRAND FRONT CORNER UNIT OF THE ARMACOST VILLAS. THIS UNIT FEATURES AN EXTRA LARGE WRAP-AROUND BALCONY THA [more]
3 3 1,900.00 ft2full info

1740 Westgate Avenue #D, West Los Angeles, C...

$ 885,000
EXTREMELY LARGE, UPDATED TOWNHOME THAT FEELS LIKE A HOME. NEWER CONSTRUCTION BUILT IN 2002 [more]
EXTREMELY LARGE, UPDATED TOWNHOME THAT FEELS LIKE A HOME. NEWER CONSTRUCTION BUILT IN 2002. GREAT NATURAL LIGHT &am [more]
3 2.5 2,226.00 ft2full info

1733 Armacost Avenue #1, West Los Angeles, C...

$ 819,000
DO NOT MISS, THIS LARGE 3BR/2.5BA, FRONT UNIT, TRI-LEVEL TOWNHOUSE W/ ITS OWN DRIVEWAY INT [more]
DO NOT MISS, THIS LARGE 3BR/2.5BA, FRONT UNIT, TRI-LEVEL TOWNHOUSE W/ ITS OWN DRIVEWAY INTO A PRIVATE 3-CAR, DIRECT [more]
3 2.5 1,830.00 ft2full info

Compare Listings