NEW CONDOS PLAYA DEL REY

Playa Del Rey California is one of the premier places to find, buy and renovate a home, townhouse or condo. The Maser team are experts at finding and selling new condos Playa Del Rey. In fact, our team works exclusively with buyers and sellers on the west side of LA. Our success has been sustained over many years, many sellers and many different market conditions. No matter how many square feet you have or are looking for, we’re here to help.

Our inside knowledge of the Playa Del Rey area, and all the great amenities that come with its seaside location are the perfect place for investors and individuals alike to buy, renovate and sell properties of all kinds. The team at Maser are the experts in new condos Playa Del Rey so don’t hesitate to reach out today.

Find or sell your family home in Playa Del Rey Los Angeles. Renovating a home either before selling or right after buying is one of the smartest things you can do to a home. The team at Maser has over twenty years experience buying and selling new condos Playa Del Rey so let us put all that knowledge and experience to work for you.

Here are just a few examples of the recent successes the Maser team has had in Del Rey….

1425 Stanford St #12, Santa Monica

Full Condo Renovation

Maser managed a complete cosmetic renovation from start to sold – including the design, selecting all of the finishes (tile, floors, custom cabinet design, stone, lighting, staging , etc.) The buyer purchased this property for $830,000 with the intent of doing a full quality renovation. The buyer invested $140,000 or about $100 per Square Foot. Overall, this was a 3 month project converting the unit from it’s original condition. We listed it for $1,199,000 and SOLD for $1,370,000 in 7 days; $171,000 over asking price. Maser’s client made a $350,000 profit… after all closing costs.

Arisa K Los Angeles

“Brian and his team are superb. We met Brian while we were viewing houses. We didn’t have a listing agent at the time, and he was the seller’s agent for a house we were interested in. Brian had such a great vibe that we decided we wanted him to represent us when it came time for us to list our Santa Monica condo. Brian is extremely knowledgeable; he’s local to the area and was already familiar with our building. He always comes across as straightforward and friendly; he advocated for our interests without being an overly aggressive, pushy salesperson (which I really appreciate).

His team member Jesse handled the actual viewings of our condo, and Jesse was every bit as professional and pleasant to work with.

Also, the communication and responsiveness is top-notch. After we closed, we ran into a little bit of a sticky situation during our lease-back and reached out to Brian for his thoughts. Even though his work with us was technically over at that point, he called us back… from a ski lift. He was taking the day off work to have some fun, and still, he called us back. It’s a good thing I am not on the Maser team because I would not call a client from the slopes on my day off, and I’d probably get fired. But, you know, that’s why you should definitely call on Maser to help sell your property and not me”

“Click on You Tube logo for closed captions”

NEARBY NEIGHBORHOODS

Santa Monica

Santa Monica is a beachside city of 8.3 square miles on the westside of Los Angeles County. Offering an environment of unparalleled natural beauty, the city is home to a mix of residential communities… 

MARINA DEL REY

Marina Del Rey

Marina del Rey is just four miles from LAX. You will enjoy a warm climate ear-round from the beach, where many water sport enthusiasts can windsurf, kayak, and sail. The famous marina is the largest man-made…

PLAYA VISTA

Playa Vista

When describing the neighborhood of Playa Vista, the Los Angeles Times explained that it is possible to live where you work, work where you live and, in your downtime, hang out at the park or catch a blockbuster film…

Del Rey Condos & Townhomes for Sale

$ 0 to $ 5,000,000

Sold

4469 McConnell Avenue, Del Rey.

$ 1,550,000
Private single family home on corner lot.
Private single family home on corner lot.
4 3.5 2,336.00 ft2full info
Leased

4415 Stewart Avenue, Del Rey.

$ 5,750 /per mo.
Do not miss the opportunity to enjoy all that the Westside has to offer with this complete [more]
Do not miss the opportunity to enjoy all that the Westside has to offer with this completely renovated home in Del [more]
4 2 1,530.00 ft2full info

Compare Listings