*We helped the seller prep the property for sale by managing the whole renovation process (guidance on what to do, how to maximize value and minimize cost, manage the contractors throughout the process, etc.), getting it professionally staged and utilizing our expansive marketing services.
Do not miss the chance to own this recently updated, modern, 2BR/2BA condo in one of the most well run HOAs in West LA. This property features a spacious and well-designed open floorplan concept with two master suites located on opposite sides of the unit – that feature large walk-in closets and en-suite bathrooms (making it great for a small family, couples, live/work or roommate situations). Unit features hardwood flooring throughout, in ceiling lighting, brand new quartz countertops, new stainless-steel appliances, in-unit laundry and living patio. This unit comes with two parking spaces, ample guest parking, a gym on site, bike storage and recently installed security cameras. Well-maintained building & excellent HOA w/ strong financial reserves, secure building. Earthquake insurance, internet, water, trash, recycling & basic cable are included in the HOA dues. Great West L. A. location close to Brentwood, Century City, UCLA & Expo Line, just a few blocks from the heart of Sawtelle Japantown restaurants, cafés and shops. Easy freeway access, close to shops/restaurants, approximately 3.5 miles to the ocean.
For all showings please use this link: https://calendly.com/maser-condo-sales/1731-barry-ave-113?month=2021-07 (Please email Jesse@MaserCondoSales.com to confirm appointment)
- Very well maintained and managed building. Cleaning services in the common areas weekly. They even sweep the parking garage. And landscaping/gardening monthly.
- Annual fire alarm testing, Dryer vent cleaning, parking garage power washing etc.
- Secure building with security cameras in the main entrance area as well as parking garage
- 2 car gated parking garage, with overflow guest parking spaces available
- Master HOA insurance has Walls-In coverage for the units included and there is also Earthquake insurance for the building as well
- My unit only has one common wall
- As for shopping, some of the stores I frequent locally are Ralphs, Trader Joes, Bed Bath and Beyond, and Target which are all very close. Eventually, there will be a Whole Foods from what I understand right down the street.
- Local restaurants right down the street on Santa Monica Blvd as well as many other small businesses. A few good sushi spots, a bagel shop and a sports bar for the sports enthusiasts.
- Stoner Park for those that like to exercise or take a dog for a walk
- Sawtelle Ave is also very close by with even more restaurant options
- Police station not too far which makes the community even more safe
- I’m in the heart of West LA and there will only be more continued development around the area