Do not miss the chance to own this recently updated, modern, 2BR/2BA condo in one of the most well run HOAs in West LA. This property features a spacious and well-designed open floorplan concept with two master suites located on opposite sides of the unit – that feature large walk-in closets and en-suite bathrooms (making it great for a small family, couples, live/work or roommate situations). Unit features hardwood flooring throughout, in ceiling lighting, brand new quartz countertops, new stainless-steel appliances, in-unit laundry and living patio. This unit comes with two parking spaces, ample guest parking, a gym on site, bike storage and recently installed security cameras. Well-maintained building & excellent HOA w/ strong financial reserves, secure building. Earthquake insurance, internet, water, trash, recycling & basic cable are included in the HOA dues. Great West L. A. location close to Brentwood, Century City, UCLA & Expo Line, just a few blocks from the heart of Sawtelle Japantown restaurants, cafés and shops. Easy freeway access, close to shops/restaurants, approximately 3.5 miles to the ocean.
For all showings please use this link: https://calendly.com/maser-condo-sales/1731-barry-ave-113?month=2021-07 (Please email Jesse@MaserCondoSales.com to confirm appointment)
- Very well maintained and managed building. Cleaning services in the common areas weekly. They even sweep the parking garage. And landscaping/gardening monthly.
- Annual fire alarm testing, Dryer vent cleaning, parking garage power washing etc.
- Secure building with security cameras in the main entrance area as well as parking garage
- 2 car gated parking garage, with overflow guest parking spaces available
- Master HOA insurance has Walls-In coverage for the units included and there is also Earthquake insurance for the building as well
- My unit only has one common wall
- As for shopping, some of the stores I frequent locally are Ralphs, Trader Joes, Bed Bath and Beyond, and Target which are all very close. Eventually, there will be a Whole Foods from what I understand right down the street.
- Local restaurants right down the street on Santa Monica Blvd as well as many other small businesses. A few good sushi spots, a bagel shop and a sports bar for the sports enthusiasts.
- Stoner Park for those that like to exercise or take a dog for a walk
- Sawtelle Ave is also very close by with even more restaurant options
- Police station not too far which makes the community even more safe
- I’m in the heart of West LA and there will only be more continued development around the area